EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT w/m/d
- Studio Shanghai
- as of now
- at least 5-10 years' experience
Executive Assistant (f/m/d) – Studio Shanghai
Who are we?
Phoenix Design is one of the leading independent design studios in the world. More than 800 design awards (1st place – iF Ranking Creative Design Offices) are living testimony to our excellent quality. Our success is mainly based on our exceptional team – our designers, strategists, technologists, and model makers collaborate on projects from various industries: Consumer Electronics, Sanitary Equipment, Medical Technology, Industry and Transportation.
What will you be doing?
Your responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Right hand of our General Manger
- Support in communication and coordination in general e.g. with clients, staff, authorities, other business partners and the subsidiaries of Phoenix Design
- Handling of confidential tasks in Finance and HR in close alignment with the team in Germany and local external partners like lawyers, tax adviser, bank, etc.
- Assist in responding to resolving internal or customer inquiries regarding questions or general information
- Solves various issues independently
- Organization of events e.g. for customers and staff
- Preparation of proposals in English and Chinese
- Support of the recruitment process in close cooperation with the HR Manager in Germany
- Coordination of PR activities of Phoenix Design China in close cooperation with the team in Germany
- Support of communication e.g. of meetings and documents regarding bilingual issues
What do we expect from you?
- At least 5-10 years of Executive Assistant experience ideally in a creative environment wiht a wide understanding of business requirements
- Fluent and excellent in English & Mandarin, read/write/speak/present in a professional manner
- Confident and concise communication in a professional and appropriate style and tone
- Working independently but also acting as a successful team player with our locations in Germany (Stuttgart/Munich)
- Strong attention to detail and ability to keep the overview of all tasks of the general manager
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information
- Strong MS Office skills required and Internet proficiency
What do we offer?
A super team that places great importance not only on competence but also on humaneness and a friendly way of being and working together. In addition, we conduct an extensive onboarding programme which will prepare you well for your new position and you get a permanent job in a pleasant environment. A varied and challenging task as well as great regular team events.
Have we triggered your interest?
If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie Gold at +49 711 955 976-32.