SENIOR INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER (w/m/d) – Stuttgart w/m/d
- Studio Stuttgart
- ab sofort
- mind. 5 Jahre Berufserfahrung
SENIOR INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER (w/m/d) – Stuttgart
With our work as designers, we have a lot of influence to envision and create a better tomorrow. Imagine a world built on humane innovation, that enables the common good within a rich and fulfilled life, not just for our generation, but for all. The world's largest consumer demographic desires experiences that resolve new dilemmas at the intersection of technology & wellbeing to tackle physical, mental and social challenges for humane and sustainable futures. That’s why our mission is to reinvent wellbeing to change our home, work and motion for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 1987, we have remained independent. Phoenix Design is a design and innovation studio creating smart and substantial brand experiences that make eminent business sense and which touch people – today, for tomorrow. All efforts by Phoenix Design are thus tailored to meet real everyday needs and desires of real people regardless of age, background, or lifestyle. Our cross-disciplinary teams in Europe and Asia create branded product-experiences that follow our philosophy of “Logik, Moral und Magie”. In order to create a holistic brand experience, we’re working with a multi-disciplinary approach, supporting our clients from the first idea via design all the way to the final data set, often in long-standing partnerships. Change and Re-Invention are our building blocks of success, deeply ingrained in the PHOENIX DNA. Driven by curiosity for everything that arises, our studios in Stuttgart, Munich and Shanghai are permanently changing themselves and their partners in order to ensure the substantial further development and future-readiness on both sides. We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee's strengths and individuality at PHOENIX. Our culture experience is built on 5 pillars: clarity, consideration, courage, compassion, companionship. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless of your nationality, ethnicity, religion, or gender identity. Come as you are and join our mission!
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT PHOENIX
As Senior Industrial Designer you will be a part of an interdisciplinary team with the ability to work on a multitude of topics as well as diverse project lead roles.
Senior Designers are experts in setting up and leading challenging projects, and therefor require substantial experience in servicing clients - with all the activities that are part of it: from proposal writing, to planning research, running workshops and ideation sessions and managing/motivating a project team.
We are a cross-functional team of tech, product, prototyping, research, strategy folks juggling a lot of cool projects and clients, such as: Huawei, Interstuhl, Hansgrohe, LG, Fraunhofer…as well as exciting Startups.
There are many industries, but there is only one life – that’s why we are interested in our client’s intention to do good, not just their industry.
YOU'LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of industry work experience as an industrial designer.
- You have proven your ability to combine your deep understanding of people, brands, interdisciplinary design and business innovation with a confident application of tools and methods in order to develop new approaches and mental models.
- You have repeatedly designed, planed and articulated complex and challenging projects, as well as motivated and coordinate yourself within interdisciplinary project teams with minimal supervision.
- You have natural presence and authority – both, internally and externally as project lead, and can consult clients on an eyelevel.
- You empathize with your end users and create solutions through understanding human needs and motivations as well as business requirements.
- You are perceived as consistently confident, courageous, self-driven and emotionally robust yet very self-critical and patient.
- You are able to articulate and structure thoughts, ideas and arguments in a clear, stringent manner in order to make client recommendations and design-decisions leading to success.
- You partner with design and client peers to create a holistic product experience and ensure consistency across all our services.
- You have excellent knowledge of Rhino, Solid Works or Maya, as well as CGI tools, Adobe Creative Suite, hand sketch, experience in prototyping is a plus.
- You have excellent German and English Skills.
We would love to call you a Phoenix!
If there are any questions, don’t hesitate to contact Inga Liebermann +49 711 955 976 37.