Senior Project Manager
- Studio Shanghai
- as of now
- at least 5 years of experience
As designers, we are responsible for re-inventing the world we live in. PHOENIX is a design and innovation studio that creates experiences that touch people - today for tomorrow and always driven by Logik, Moral und Magie. As an independent, award-winning design and innovation studio, PHOENIX makes the often foggy future visible and tangible for its partners, accompanying them from idea to market success. Our team of over 70 designers in Stuttgart, Munich and Shanghai stands for excellent design - as confirmed by over 900 design awards since our founding as well as the 1st place in the iF World Design Index of design studios.
We are convinced that economic success and social progress are the consequence of a deep understanding of people, their needs and desires. That is why our mission is to develop sensual product experiences that are enriching for users and their personal well-being. We work with leading and forward-looking brands such as Audi, BSH, Hansgrohe, Haier, Huawei, Interstuhl, Stiebel Eltron, Telekom, Trumpf, Vorwerk and Zeiss. Together and with trust, we are taking the path to the future. Day after day, since 1987.
- As a Senior Project Manager, you work very closely with the design teams and enable them to focus on their design work as much as possible while ensuring the commercial success of our projects
- Your focus will be the handling of project briefings, the capacity planning of the design teams – incl. freelancers, writing professional proposals, calculation and controlling of projects.
- In the meantime, you cover as much as possible directly with our clients – especially all commercial and organizational aspects.
- As a strong support for our local Managing Partner, you keep him informed of all commercial project aspects and organization issues in the local team and in addition you take over as much tasks as possible towards our customers and other business partners.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in an international setting in the Chinese market – preferable in a creative environment.
- Experiences and knowledge in project management – agile and waterfall.
- Solid commercial knowledge about all aspects like proposals, project contracts, invoicing, etc.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (Chinese and English)
- You have a very good grasp of complex interrelationships based on a sharp and structured thinking mindset.
- You are an emphatic communicator towards our local employees and our other international offices as well as towards our clients and other business partners with a high level of problem-solving skills.
- Ability to combine the company’s commercial needs with the needs of the designers in an atmosphere of freedom and creativity.
- You are curious, ambitious, and emotionally robust.
- A permanent position in an attractive international environment
- A friendly and informal working atmosphere with an emphasis on team spirit
- An individual onboarding program to prepare you for your new job
- Personal development through internal and external trainings
- Flexible work times and 24 paid vacation days
- Regular team-events – planned and spontaneous: from annual all-hands trips and new year parties to ad-hoc Karaoke, good vibes.
We're looking forward to your application!
Please use the button “Apply now” in the job description to submit your application.