LEAD DESIGNER - PRODUCT DESIGN m/f
- Studio Shanghai
- starting now
- 6 years' experience
PHOENIX DESIGN ranks among the most successful design studios worldwide. More than 750 design awards (1st place – iF Ranking Creative, Design Offices) are living testimony to our excellent quality. Our success is also based on our exceptional team. Our designers, strategists, technologists, and model makers collaborate on national and international projects from various industries: Consumer Electronics, Sanitary Equipment, Medical Technology, Industry, and Transportation.
We are convinced that motivated teams made up of highly qualified individuals create great dynamics. Our various project teams are enriching each other with interdisciplinary expertise, providing room for personal and professional development. Our approach is holistic, we shape and define user-centric and brand-typical design. We're offering you a career model matching your personal visions. Thanks to our wide range of national and international clients, many routes of development are open to you.
For our new design studio in SHANGHAI, we are looking for you as a LEAD DESIGNER (m/f) – PRODUCT DESIGN
Thanks to your exceptional design competence and your creative feeling for an holistic User Experience, you will inspire and complement our growing team in Shanghai.
As a Lead Designer, you will inspire and motivate our interdisciplinary team with extraordinary ideas. You are capable of tracing the newest trends in all areas, you're courageously breaking new ground and you're able to demonstrate unusual solution routes. You are a lateral thinker, and you can trigger enthusiasm in our international clients like Adidas, Audi, Axor, Haier, Huawei, LG, Midea, Samsung and Zeiss. You put projects into an unusual context, always following the aim of developing particularly innovative solutions for our clients. You know and apply specific methods and techniques from the areas of innovation, creativity and research. You will initiate the introduction of design tools and techniques to specifically improve the creativity and innovation power of the teams.
Your qualification and skills:
- At least 6 years of job experience, desirably in internationally active design studios. Your experience on the Chinese market is very welcome.
- Exceptional design competence coupled with a high level of analytical and concept skills within the framework of complex and challenging projects.
- Deep understanding of holistic User Experience within the context of the brand and of user needs.
- A feeling for trends and a passion for product concepts and design.
- Experience in preparing and conducting pitch presentations.
- You enjoy working cooperatively in interdisciplinary teams.
- Very good spoken and written proficiency in German and/or English
- Very good knowledge of design processes and methods
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Inspired, motivating, multi-facetted and passionate
What we offer:
- A permanent position in our new studio in Shanghai
- Latitude for your professional development
- Flat hierarchies and good communication within our global network of studios
- Further education by means of workshops, trainings, trade show and congress attendance
- You will be part of a team that places great importance not only on competence but also on humaneness and a friendly way of being and working together
Contact: Any questions? Then please call Kerstin Braun at +49 711 955 976-54, who will be happy to provide the answers.