Senior Designer UX / UI m/f
- Studio Stuttgart and Munich
- 3 years' experience
We are looking for some experienced designers who have an eye for the entire user experience to inspire and augment our teams inStuttgart and Munich.
These tasks are waiting for you:
As Senior Designer, you will work on the entire User Experience (UX) as part of products, as Apps or for the Web, in the areas of Consumer Goods, Automotive and Medical. Your focus is on developing concepts and on story telling. In addition, you have very good knowledge in Visual Design (layout, typography, icon language, animations, design guidelines, interaction …) as well as in UI Design methods like wireframes, prototypes und scenarios. With your extraordinary creativity, you are an inspiring force for your colleagues from all teams; you are proactive and committed, blaze the trail with your innovative ideas, and share your knowledge with others. You are responsible for leading international projects, working together self-confidently and with a long-term perspective with new and existing clients, among them: Adidas, Audi, Haier, Huawei, LG Electronics, Midea, Samsung, Zeiss.
Your qualification and skills:
- At least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Experience in client management, in workshops, presentations and as a project lead.
- Outstanding creativity and a particular feeling for extraordinary UX.
- High level of self-motivation, and the resilience to drive forward the visual design as a team.
- Highly independent worker, alone and within a team.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English and/or German).
- Very good working knowledge of design processes and methods.
- Curious and eager to learn.
- Being able to realise UI’s as interactive prototypes (e.g. HTML5) would be desirable.
What we offer:
- Permanent position in an attractive environment.
- Lots of latitude for your professional development.
- Flat hierarchy and short decision making processes.
- Further development by means of workshops, trainings, trade show and congress attendance.
- Regular team events (e.g. skiing, dining together while being catered for by a professional chef, barbecue on our panorama terrace and many more).
You will be part of a team that places great importance not only on competence but also on humaneness and a friendly way of being and working together.
Our Design Team is looking forward to your application!